MasterCraft Forum Page

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The server has been shut down as of 7/5/2012. Predicted time of re-opening: Unavailable at this time.

Share | 

xBrandonBoothx's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xBrandonxBoothx

PostSubject: xBrandonBoothx's Moderator Application   Wed May 16, 2012 6:17 pm

I'd really like to become a Moderator for MasterCraft. I've been playing MasterCraft so far, and I really like the server. I do believe that Ryan did a very good job on the server also Steven for being by Ryan's side.

I'm really responsible and trustworthy. Honest also. I can accept Member apps, fix griefings, and play a role in the server of MasterCraft to keep it a good server. I've had experience with Moderator, staff, etc. And even if I don't get accepted, I would still be glad to be a Member on MasterCraft. I've known Steven and Ryan since Zidocraft, and actually, I believe that MasterCraft will become way more successful as a server than Zidocraft has been. MasterCraft provides you with feature such as Survival, PvP, and even SpoutCraft enabled. This is my first server and experiencing Spoutcraft. I do believe I could play a good role in MasterCraft and reall hope I get accepted.

Thank You,
Brandon Booth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xBrandonxBoothx

PostSubject: Re: xBrandonBoothx's Moderator Application   Wed May 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Name: Brandon Booth
IGN (In Game Name): xBrandonBoothx
Age(optional): 13.
Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone
Current Rank: Member
Why you would like to be (Moderator): I'd like to be a Moderator on MasterCraft because I really like the server and I like how Ryan and Steven have done with it. I believe that I could help the server keep at it's best and I will do anything that is given to me. I will fix griefings, help build, help with conflicts. I'm very active, and I am very responsible. Even though, I might not get the app, I still will enjoy myself as a Member on MasterCraft
What Can you bring to the server as staff: Honesty, Respect, and hard work.
Any Extra Information: Paragraph above.
Skype Username(Optional): xmex3x
Email(Optional): (Can't post email)

Hope to see you in game,
Brandon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master_Ryan2012
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: xBrandonBoothx's Moderator Application   Wed May 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Im very Impressed....

xBrandonxBoothx

PostSubject: Re: xBrandonBoothx's Moderator Application   Wed May 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Thank You, Ryan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
showtime3636

PostSubject: Re: xBrandonBoothx's Moderator Application   Wed May 16, 2012 7:07 pm

i say yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rpatt51

PostSubject: Re: xBrandonBoothx's Moderator Application   Thu May 17, 2012 1:53 am

I support %100 Booth is very helpful to me and to others. I vote yes on this %100
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Skrillex-Craft.forumotion.pro
xBrandonxBoothx

PostSubject: Re: xBrandonBoothx's Moderator Application   Thu May 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Guys, I thank you for your support, I really do appreciate it. This means a lot to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xBrandonBoothx's Moderator Application   

Back to top Go down

xBrandonBoothx's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MasterCraft Forum Page :: Applications :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: