MasterCraft Forum Page

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The server has been shut down as of 7/5/2012. Predicted time of re-opening: Unavailable at this time.

Share | 

Gascan's Mod App!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gascan35KD

PostSubject: Gascan's Mod App!   Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:55 am

Name: Jesse Gassen
IGN (In Game Name): Gascan35KD
Age(optional): 13
Time Zone: Central Time Zone
Current Rank: Member
Why you would like to be Moderator: Because i want more power because member is getting a little boring. I want to be helpful to the new members so i have something to do.
What Can you bring to the server as staff: I can give tours to people that are new to the server and watch for rule breaking around the server, and since it is summer, i can come on the server a lot. Also, I think I would have more fun being a moderator than just your average member because I've seen all of the server. I hope you can accept my application because I would be delighted. Also, I get along with lots of people and I know the server very well.
Any Extra Information: I come on the server at least once a day for at least 15 minutes. Anybody who is new to the server, is always welcomed by me. Relock can tell you that I am good at starting new people out, and i can advertise the server a little.
Skype Username(Optional): jgassen6
Email(Optional): jmgassen@hotmail.com

Last edited by Gascan35KD on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
showtime3636

PostSubject: Re: Gascan's Mod App!   Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:49 pm

i say yes

Gascan's Mod App!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MasterCraft Forum Page :: Applications :: Staff Applications-