MasterCraft Forum Page

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The server has been shut down as of 7/5/2012. Predicted time of re-opening: Unavailable at this time.

Share | 

A Question to Reminisce

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kchoman

PostSubject: A Question to Reminisce   Wed May 30, 2012 8:40 pm

I am kchoman

I started playing minecraft back when it was in Beta 1.7 back when I was only 14.

Now that I am 16, I still play minecraft. I like open world games, games such as Sim City.

A user by the username potcolegend1 recommended me to register to this site and create a member application.

I play vanilla minecraft, no mods at all. I sometimes get client-side lag and sometimes my internet connection is intermittent
although I am not implying that I will be online mastercraft all day, every day.

I don't hack nor do I grief, I would prefer playing online a minecraft server and keep a structure built without someone tearing it down.

I don't cuss nor do I get angry easily, I take my anger to a punching bag, not a server chatroom.

It's great to play online without purchasing a premium. Until I feel comfortable that my money will be well spent, I will remain non-premium.

I'm a people person, I am friendly to everyone I don't know. I have no reason to hate anyone unless given the reason to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
potcolegend1
Admins
Admins

PostSubject: Re: A Question to Reminisce   Wed May 30, 2012 8:50 pm

close enough
Back to top Go down
View user profile
showtime3636

PostSubject: Re: A Question to Reminisce   Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:04 am

Even though it doesnt follow the guide... It is one of the best I have seen